Dave Plowman (News)

In article s.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
That is about right. The Prius can move when you floor it.

You consider 8 seconds at best to get from 50-70 'moving'? Good grief.

The instant response of the electric motor makes all the difference.
The acceleration is there is the sped ranges you need in normal driving.

No it doesn't at those speeds. It's relying on the CVT to help out the
underpowered petrol engine.

So much for the crap the loonies have been spouting - and it does 23mpg
as well, one says - laughable. What amazes me is, that all they have to
do is ask. But no, they know all the made up answers.

All easily checked from reliable sources. Not your pluck out of the air
and context ones.

--
*I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.