RedOnRed

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"Peter Scott" wrote in message

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
A bloke gets marooned on an Island with his faithful companion his dog

and
sheep.
anyway nights go by where they are sitting by the shore and looking out

at
the moon on the horizon and one night the bloke starts getting frisky

and
looks at the sheep, the dog sees this and starts snarling, this go's on

for
a week, one night the bloke sees something bobbing on the horizon and

swims
out to see what it is, finds out its a woman and swims back to shore
clutching her around the waist.

That night he introduces her to their ritual of sitting at the shore
and

as
the evening wears on the bloke starts getting realy frisky and turns

the
woman and says...will you do me a real favour, he ask her...she says

whats
that then...will you take the dog for a walk he replies.

Texan joke

A man is being tried for bestiality with his sheep.

In his defence he says, 'Wall y'honor, the sheep just looked at me with
its big eyes and then turned round and invited me in.'

One juror turns to the other and says, 'Yup. A good sheep'll
do that for ya'.

Peter Scott

ROFL Must be off the Welsh breed then. ROFL :-)

Bloke goes to the doctor with bar of soap up his arse. Doc says "that's life
boy".