Victor Roberts

On 19 Jul 2005 17:33:44 -0700, "Jeff" wrote:

If it helps, what I'm looking for can be found he

https://ssl.adhost.com/noveltylights...?pid=46&step=4

That includes a bulb though and seems a little expensive...probably
because it is aimed at specialty uses. I can't find anything like this
on the home depot website...

Seems like a fair price to me since this is a specialized low volume
product with line cord and built-in switch. I can't tell if the lamp
is replaceable, but if not it is similar to the GE BriteStix - which
is available only in 2-foot, 20-watt version.

You could, of course, buy a standard 4-foot, one-lamp strip light
fixture, paint the fixture black, add a switch and line cord and then
a black light fluorescent lamp. When you get all done you will have
spent more than $40.

--
Vic Roberts
http://www.RobertsResearchInc.com

This information is provided for educational purposes only.
It may not be used in any publication or posted on any Web
site without written permission.