Default Arrgh! Can't get lawn tractor to start

I've got a Murray lawn tractor with a Briggs and Stratton engine in it.
Being a dumbass, I managed to run it out of oil (I think what happened
was I filled it with high viscosity oil by accident and that burned up
much faster than the other stuff in this hot weather).

Anyway the engine seized and I managed to get it loosened by turning
the blades so that the flywheel now spins freely. However the dang
thing still won't start up. First, it started to spin on the start and
hit something (clang) and stopped. I fooled around with it a little
and now the flywheel spins with nothing blocking it. Only problem is
it still isn't catching. Should I try some starter fluid in the air
filter?