On one of my early assignements as a Westinghouse field maintenance
engineer, we discovered an electric utility generator that had been
installed incorrectly. This was not your garden variety generator. It
was 500 megawatt capacity and supplied the city of Corpus Christi,
Texas. the fix was to cut three holes through 4" thick steel plate.
We put a crew on it with a Milwaukee sawzall running round the clock
for most of the weekend. In the end the generator was fixed and the
sawzall was still running strong. The name has stuck with me ever
since.

Bob