Gunner

On 19 Jul 2005 08:56:05 -0700, "Bill" wrote:

Here is Kalifornia, the publisher would do well to do a spanish
version. Most if not all of our new machinists don't have a good grasp
of the english language yet but are willing learners.

Very very true. I work with a lot of startup shops where the owners
primary language is not English.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner