Dr. Hardcrab

"George E. Cawthon" wrote
Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
"George E. Cawthon" wrote

Glad I don't live where you are. It only cost me $50 bucks to have a
tech check the gas pressures and voltages/amps, add a little bit of gas,
and oil the motor. Took about 20-25 minutes, most of which he spent
talking to me and answering my questions.

Did the cost include a 6 pack of beer for Bubba too?

Added "a little bit of gas", huh? How did he determined that it needed
that?

I hate to see what happens if you have a real problem.

Sceptic and snotty, huh? Well it was relay 15 percent more but they give
a discount for old people.
Yep, too bad repair persons around here are competent and charge
reasonable amounts. Probably will get the incompetents and high chargers
in a few more years when all the honest people are replaced by
infiltratetees from California.

So I guess you blew him too?