Doug Kanter

"Joseph" wrote in message

"chevelless" wrote in message
I would be glad to help by walking you through it since I am retired and

don't need your business.

I can't get the pictures to come up so I don't know which model you have.
This newsgroup is a joke when it comes to helping out anyone.

alt.home.repair is for getting Home repairs not alt.hvac. The only
reason your getting the bad responses is because you're cross posting.
AHR
will not get you flamed unless you ask for it..

There are two ways of putting messages in more than one newsgroup. One's
obnoxious. One's not. I did it in the way that's NOT obnoxious. Thanks for
the input, and have a nice day.