Edwin Pawlowski

"Eric" wrote in message
The picture i have is fine, but I have another problem which could
possibly
be attributed to marginal signal. I have a DVR. Certain channels dont
record well, for example, if i record the Science channel programs , then
when i play it back there are drop outs and lost audio, picture breakup
etc
it comes and goes in the recording. Other channels record just fine. Just
plain TV watching is good too. I just had this installed by comcast in
June
and its been a problem since day 1. Do i have a bad DVR? a weak signal?
maybe in record mode it requires a slightly higher strength signal? I'm
baffled.
Eric

So why are you bothering with all of this? I had a few problems with my HD
stations. Called the cable company and they came out a few times to get it
resolved to my satisfaction. They've even called to make sure it was still
OK. This is what you pay them for and they wee happy to keep me as a
satisfied customer.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/