George E. Cawthon

~^Johnny^~ wrote:

The unit had run for nearly 25 years with no
service. Not much of a leak. Actually he was
hesitant about the need to add any Freon but after
repeating some test put some in. And no, he
wasn't one of the guys that carrys a five pound
can, squirts some in the air and then charges $10
per pound for for 2-3 pounds.