TURTLE

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
TURTLE wrote:
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:1HMCe.5937$N91.3302@trnddc08...

"George E. Cawthon" wrote

Glad I don't live where you are. It only cost me $50 bucks to have a tech
check the gas pressures and voltages/amps, add a little bit of gas, and oil
the motor. Took about 20-25 minutes, most of which he spent talking to me
and answering my questions.

Did the cost include a 6 pack of beer for Bubba too?

Added "a little bit of gas", huh? How did he determined that it needed that?

I hate to see what happens if you have a real problem.

This is Turtle.

Bubba is George's Brother in law and had not seen each other in a week or so
.

TURTLE

No need to get nasty Turtle, just relating an actual experience. I've been
screwed a few times but never at the costs that many on this relate. My gas
furnace and water heater (no gas before) cost about $2200 5 years ago. A
friend of mine at the same time had a much larger furnace unit installed plus
he replaced his AC all for $3200.

BTW, anyone with the name of Bubba would have to show real initiative to live
this far away from Bubba land. Don't think I would trust anyone with a Bubba
name, or Billy Joe Bob either. Would just figure they got lost and couldn't
find their way home.

This is turtle

The words you speak about the Billy Bob that sends people to the cleaner i see
everyday and they are getting bigger and bigger by being able to get away with
it and no one is saying a ord to them. I have two in my town and they are well
educated and can talk the walk about hvac equipment but they just change stuff
that has no business being changed out.

just warn everybody you can when you see them again.

TURTLE