Jim Yanik

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

We've been through this explanation. I did not vote for the REAL
Bush, i.e.: the current slob's father, but I respected him. Some
people are so far from worthy that I disown them. The current slob
is in that category.

Doesn't matter,he's still your President,until you disown the
USofA,become some other country's citizen.

If you're convinced that a coworker is incompetent, do you quit your
job?

I certainly do not claim he's not a coworker anymore.
If that coworker is your supervisor,do you claim he's not your
supervisor,especially to higher-ups in the company?

What if he's the CEO or President of the company???

A close friend recently saw a demo of exactly this. Three co-workers
were asked to review a contract that their CEO was about to enter into
with a supplier. The price to be paid was 2-1/2 times higher than what
they'd been paying for identical services in previous years, with no
explanation (in the contract) as to why the services were worth so
much more. The CEO refused to explain the discrepancies and told the
team to ignore them, and just make sure the rest of the contract meets
the usual legal requirements. The team went to the chairman of the
board and explained that the CEO, for all intents and purposes, does
not exist.

Do you have any proof of this(that they used the words "the CEO does not
exist"),or is it just anecdotal?
I suspect they showed evidence of wrongdoing to the BOD,but did not use
those words.

Their reasoning is that he's either incompetent or crooked.
The board apparently agrees. The company's in turmoil, and there may
be a criminal investigation.

So, once again, you've pointed out that something's impossible. But,
when people have smarts or guts, nothing is impossible.

Exposing legal wrongdoing to a BOD or higher-up is not the same as telling
people that the supervisor or CEO "does not exist".
Maybe in your mind,but not in reality.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik