Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
. ..

We've been through this explanation. I did not vote for the REAL Bush,
i.e.: the current slob's father, but I respected him. Some people are
so far from worthy that I disown them. The current slob is in that
category.

Doesn't matter,he's still your President,until you disown the USofA,become
some other country's citizen.

If you're convinced that a coworker is incompetent, do you quit your job?

Clumsy, inept analogy. Here's a better one: if you're convinced that your
*boss* is incompetent, do you quit your job? Often, the answer is "yes".

--
Regards,