Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
SISC wrote:
However most of these powerpacks consist of numerous individual cell
like subC etc. Do I assume correctly, that if a powerpack goes down
,not all individual cells are to blame and some me be still quiet
allright und of further use? How can someone check out which one to
toss(into recyclebin) and which one to reuse?

Charge the battery normally, then put it under load until the voltage
drops by about 10%. The poor cells will have lower voltage than the good
ones.

--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.