Aratzio

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:14:53 -0500, Ross got
double secret probation because:

Vito Kuhn pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled this in
:

On one hand I get annoyed at the unmitigated gaul of these swines. On
the other hand I really feel sorry for them and I still pray for MOST
of them, Ross and Stone are the only exceptions.

Which 'Ross' do you mean, Vito?

There is me: 'Ross',
and there is: 'Peter J Ross' (AKA PJR).

and there is: 'Ross Ice Shelf'

With which one are you taking the distinctly un-christian stance of 'not
praying for him'? What would Jesus have to say to you about this
behaviour?

What was it he said about the hypocrites?

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning