Wilson

There is a reason they are called sawzalls. My kid once went to an old
hardware store in Boston and asked if the Sawzall would cut cast iron pipe.
The grizzled old yankee fart said; "Kid, it ain't a Sawzsomething. It
ain't a Sawzmostthings. It's a SawzALL, now get to work." The kid was
house manager at his frat and now owns his own.
Wilson
"Fred" wrote in message
The Milwaukee Super Sawzall 6537-22 is what my local hardware store
carries but is there a better one? Would orbital action be better? I'm
looking at a 120V corded unit with smooth cuts, minimal vibration, good
power and good reliability. I burn up about 2 reciprocating saws (not
Milwaukees) about every 5 years so heavy duty and reliability is a must.