lionslair at consolidated dot net

I don't have a bulb in it, It was broken when it was brought up.
(The ship went through an Atomic blast.)
And it was in somewhat deep (for us) water.

But it looks the same - just the insulation is a bit flaky - someday soon
I plan on mounting it and another lamp I have plus three portholes.

Martin

Grady wrote:
Is the base size a standard medium thread base or is it larger, as in a
mogul base?

"lionslair at consolidated dot net" "lionslair at consolidated dot net"
wrote in message ...

Ignoramus18077 wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:41:41 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~cdt22/stuff1.jpg

Obviously there are a pair of Bourdon pressure gauges (apparently these
look pretty weird under an x-ray scanner!) and one of those Cold War era
lamps I was talking about. Unfortunately the lamp glass is broken, but I
thought I'd pick it up anyway and try to find a replacement. It looks
like the glass has been sprayed red on the inside, probably so that it
could be used as some kind of signalling lamp. Has anyone seen a lamp
like this before?

I have seen them in the USSR. They used to use these in construction
sites for some purposes, I forgot which. Like marking cranes etc.

Naval lamps are like that. Right and left - :-) Christmas colors.

I have a Japanese lamp that is very close in design.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life