The Natural Philosopher wrote:
wrote:
NC wrote:

I am trying to think of the easiest way to route cable in a house we are
looking to buy.

? Skirting boards will also be missing, making it easy to fit banana
posts on wall plates in the desired speaker locations

Everyones making life difficult here. The solution is enamelled copper
wire. It has almost no insulation, the 2 cores will need to be laid not
touching. You can lay it behind or under skirting, or on top of the
chip when you cover it, and wont need any grooving. Great stuff. Also
very cheap.

BTW never try to refit and reuse it, its a fit once only item.

Trouble is, for decent resistance it has to be quite thick and
stiff...its useable though..

I'm assuming it would be treated like cable rather than flex. Speaker
use doesnt need anything particularly big.

Enamelled is no use if you want to use it like flex tho.

NT