Phisherman

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:01:08 -0700, "Fred" wrote:

The Milwaukee Super Sawzall 6537-22 is what my local hardware store carries
but is there a better one? Would orbital action be better? I'm looking at a
120V corded unit with smooth cuts, minimal vibration, good power and good
reliability. I burn up about 2 reciprocating saws (not Milwaukees) about
every 5 years so heavy duty and reliability is a must.

The brand you mention is called the best, and I know of no better.
Even the Sazall has some vibration, and not as smooth of a cut as a
jigsaw. I really like the way the blade is held in place with the
Milwaulkee brands. My Sawzall has been used for 15 years and still
going strong.