If it can help you... I spoke with the Milwaukee representative in
Quebec and he told me there is no need at all to go for the orbital
action or a more powerful model.

Milwaukee do make more powerful models but it has a lot more to do with
catching up with the competition on the specs side than genuine
technical requirement. Just claiming that you've got the "most
powerful" reciprocating saw on the market is usually enough to gain
substancial market shares... so Milwaukee don't want to be left behind.

I have the Super Sawzall 6537-22 and I've been very satisfied with it.
I would buy the same model again tomorrow in a blink of an eye.

Cyberben