Joe_Stein

Hi Fred,
I own a a heavy duty sawzall model 6507 that I got second hand. It's
corded. It sure has come in handy. I usually buy 3rd party blades 'cause
they're cheaper and I've only broken one so far. I use mine for pruning
and hack sawing. I would buy another.
You'll be happy too.
Cheers.
Joe_Stein

Fred wrote:
The Milwaukee Super Sawzall 6537-22 is what my local hardware store carries
but is there a better one? Would orbital action be better? I'm looking at a
120V corded unit with smooth cuts, minimal vibration, good power and good
reliability. I burn up about 2 reciprocating saws (not Milwaukees) about
every 5 years so heavy duty and reliability is a must.