rigger

Default Seneca Falls lathe value?

I sure hope someone can help me out here. I just looked at what
appears to be a 14x36 lathe produced in the 30's (couldn't find the
serial number). It has the old cone type pullys and has about a 3/4 Hp
factory drive system. It appears fairly tight with a minimum of slop
in the screws/nuts and not much wear on any ways. It runs quietly and
all feeds engage properly. It's equipped with chucks; a 6" 3 jaw, 12"
4 jaw, steady and follow rests and complete taper attachment and a
whole batch of cutting tools and holders. Although it has a great
selection of change gears it has no threading dial; can it still be
used for threading? The lady who owns it is asking $600.00 which seems
rather steep to me but??? Thanks for any help you all can give me.

dennis in nca