Dave Hinz

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:44:35 -0500, Richard J Kinch wrote:
JohnF writes:

I know there is something cheap and relatively safe (can't kill
anyone except management) I could use to figure out air flow in the
shop.

Wal-Mart sells fog juice and generators. At least around Halloween. Or a
party store or Spencer gifts.

Yup. Theatrical smoke machines. We use them for training in our fire
department, it's passably accurate smoke but tastes odd if you're in
there without your SCBA on.

Don't use ethylene glycol antifreeze; highly toxic! Non-toxic antifreeze
or glycerin.

I'd stick with the pre-mixed stuff they sell, myself.