Viv Eshwarr

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
Chadwick Stone© wrote:
Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"Aratzio" wrote:

On 11 Jul 2005 20:33:03 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
got double secret probation
because:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in
alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued
pork chops out
of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses Vito.
God must be ****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course, immature
little fools like you have nothing better to do than
twist people's words and harass decent people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you
online, is tortured slowly over a BBQ and then
announcing your fantasy online is somehow christian?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line from
The Three Stooges memorized. Thank you for proving my
point.

He proved a point, alright, he proved that you're not a Christian,
the irony being that you did all the work.
--
STONE:

(1) AUK needs a "Hypocrite of the Month" award just for assholes like
you,
---
RESPONSE:
WHAT A RAGING MELT-DOWN STONE...HAVE YOU FINALLY HIT THE WALL?

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DAMN LIAR AND HYPOCRITE ON USENET
HAS BEEN PROVED A THOUSAND TIMES OVER, "OH GREAT NETCITIZEN"...YOU
HAVE VIOLATED ALL OF USENET RULES AND POLICIES AS WELL AS THE
MAJORITY OF ALL OF THE ISPS'.

YOU ARE A MALICIOUS PSYCHO THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP.

(2) and a
corresponding HotY award to pick the biggest asshold of the year -
--
RESPONSE:
YOU HAVE NOW "DOCUMENTED" THAT THE AUK AWARDS ARE FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE

ALL NICELY NOTED FOR THE "www.arboralliance" FOR THEIR WORLD-WIDE ISP
AGREEMENT TO ELIMINATE AUK AND THE OTHER GANG DOMAINS FROM THEIR
SERVERS.

(SNIPPED THE REST OF YOUR SO-CALLED FOAM AND HATE SPEW)

NOTE: I REPLACED YOUR LOONEY-TUNE SIG WITH ONE WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY
APPROPRIATE AND RELEVANT FOR "YOU". BYE BYE "USENET'S BIGGEST
PSYCHO-KOOK". &;D
-----

Chadwick Stone©

IS REALLY A CERTIFIABLE PSYCHOTIC-CYBER-STALKER:

-------------------------

HERE YA GO..HERE ARE THE 3 GREAT URLS TO ADD TO YOUR SIG TO GET THE
WORD OUT, THAT YOU'RE MAD AS HELL AND WON'T TAKE THE ABUSE OF THE
USENET GANGS ANY MORE.

PLEASE PASTE THESE URLS IN "YOUR SIG" TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE BEHIND THIS
MOVEMENT. (MEANT, OF COURSE, FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE
USENET GANGS).

Subject:Antisocial personality disorder and the serial bully
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/apd.htm
THE USENET DEATH PENALTY (UDP) FOR ISP/READER ADMINISTRATORS WHO "CAN"
ELIMINATE THESE GANGS IF YOU START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THEM:
http://www.stopspam.org/faqs/udp.html
NOTIFY THE "ARBOR ALLIANCE" THAT YOU WANT THEIR MEMBERS TO IMMEDIATELY
ENFORCE THE "UDP" AND THAT YOU WANT USENET USERS TO BE "AT THE TABLE
FOR DISCUSSIONS". CONTACT THEM AT THIS URL AND SEND THEM STONE'S POST
TO SHOW THE ABUSE THAT JUST "ONE" OF THESE PSYCHO-GANG MEMBERS SPEW:
http://www.arbor.net/fingerprint-sharing-alliance.php

I wish you well in your endeavor to do something about the rampant troll
problem on usenet, but unfortunately I don't know if anything can be done
to remove these miscreants from EXISTING usenet hierarchies. Please prove
me wrong if you can, and I'll be the first to pat you on the back for it.
I wish you the best of luck with everything.

I noticed your picture on Monaghan's immature little "DECK OF CARDS",
right next to my picture. On one hand I get annoyed at the unmitigated
gaul of these swines. On the other hand I really feel sorry for them and
I still pray for MOST of them, Ross and Stone are the only exceptions.

Vito Kuhn
http://www.family-usenet.com
FAM.* Hierarchy Administration Team

I shall have to watch and see how this develops.

--
As Above, So Below
Namaste