Dave

Just Me wrote:
This is such a good idea that I thought it was worth sharing.

I was watching the news today and they talked about this idea of
putting important information on your cell phone. It's called ICE
- In Case of Emergency. Someone in England started it.

The idea is that if you are found unconscious or otherwise disabled
that you can't talk, emergency personnel will be able to contact
who you want them to contact by simply looking at your cell phone.
[...]

So you get mugged and they steal your wallet, but not your phone? This
info traditionally goes in your wallet.