Robert Swinney

Jerry sez:

" My experience indicates that the improvement in HP delivering capacity of
the idler that results from "tuning" is so small that it probably isnt
worth the expense for powering an air compressor. But, what do I know??"

Hey, Jerry! You da Man with the dyno .... ! If Steve is concerned with the
starting load of an air compressor he may want (need ? ) the load extra
starting capability of a voltage balanced RPC. He did mention that he
wanted to balance for whatever reason. OTOH, "balancing" may not be that
attractive considering the cost of oil-filled caps.

Bob Swinney