EXT

It is a Leviton timer switch, comes in two versions a 20 amp one that is
rated for motors such as a fan, and a 5 amp one for incandescent lamps. They
also are available in different timings, I cannot remember but I think the
maximum times are 15 minutes, 30 minutes and one hour with the buttons for
shorter intervals. Any Leviton dealer should have them available. You can
also find them -- and many other great items -- on the Leviton website.

"Charlie" wrote in message
.net...
Lowes link worked for me.......

"Art Todesco" wrote in message
.. .
I have had a 'homebrewed' electronic
timer on my most used bathroom
for 30 years. It uses a 555 timer and
is set for about 5 minutes .... just
enough time to clear the room. It has
an on button and an off button.
That said, the 5, 10, 15, 30 minute
timer would be real nice, however,
the link at Lowes said it was no longer
available. Does anyone know
any more info about this unit?

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Norminn wrote:

I wonder if there is a fan, or a wall switch for one, that includes a
timer. What I would like is to have it run a set time, like 30 min.,
for showers and then shut off automatically. Is there such a thing?

I have one something like this

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...00355-79-27178

It has buttons for on, off, 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes.