Andrew Mawson

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , Rob

Morley
writes
In article , "chris French"
says...

So I'm looking for some sort of wireless lighting switch that can

switch
a relay or whatever in the ceiling to turn the light on and off.

I'm not
looking for a remote control type thing, i'd just leave that

lying
around the room and not be able to find it in the dark.

any recomendations

Use a pull cord switch.

I have though about that (sorry should have mentioned it in the

post),
but would prefer the wireless option if possible
--
Chris French

I bet that there has been wiring for a switch in the past. I'd get a
cable tracer / metal detector and search round the (door none hinge
side) for evidence. It wouldn't surprise me to find rolled conduit
that you could pull through.

AWEM