RAM^3

"Mungo Bulge" wrote in news:9MydnWYvyJgKFUHfRVn-
:

"RAM^3" wrote in message
3...
| "Steve Peterson" 123@nospam wrote in
| :
--- snip ---
| A Perpetual Motion Machine would be nice, too!
|
| After all, that's what this dream is: another variant on the
Perpetual
| Motion Machine.
|
| The goal of the elimination of petroleum-based fuels IS doable BUT
not by
| this approach.
|
| The key ingredient is the utilization of electricity produced by
Nuclear
| Reactors to power the equipment needed to produce the Hydrogen and
Oxygen
| needed to power the Fuel Cells that, eventually, will supply the
motive
| power for the Electric Cars of the future.
|
| Until the Anti-Nuclear idiots are told to "Go Home And Be Silent"
this will
| never come to pass.
|
| FWIW, it may amuse you to know that the Aussies had taxicabs running
on
| Charcoal during WW2.

Why go to all that trouble. What's wrong with a small personal Nuclear
Power Pack. That way we are self sufficient. We power anything we
need. We would be responsible for our own power.

Cool!

HydrOx can be used to power aircraft but fuel cells can't.