RAM^3

"Steve Peterson" 123@nospam wrote in
:

I believe liquid fuel from plants should be profitable with the right
technology and I would hate to see it written off just yet. There are
far too many things that were deemed impossible or improbable only to
find out otherwise, to point at something and say no way! We must keep
the course we are on.

A Perpetual Motion Machine would be nice, too!

After all, that's what this dream is: another variant on the Perpetual
Motion Machine.

The goal of the elimination of petroleum-based fuels IS doable BUT not by
this approach.

The key ingredient is the utilization of electricity produced by Nuclear
Reactors to power the equipment needed to produce the Hydrogen and Oxygen
needed to power the Fuel Cells that, eventually, will supply the motive
power for the Electric Cars of the future.

Until the Anti-Nuclear idiots are told to "Go Home And Be Silent" this will
never come to pass.

FWIW, it may amuse you to know that the Aussies had taxicabs running on
Charcoal during WW2.