Chuck Sherwood

although I'm not sure that that was your intent.

I want people to look at if from a personal perspective. They are the
business owner. They personally suffer a loss when any company
resources are missed used, given away or stolen.

Now how do they feel when their employee is using company resources
for person use? Do they feel differently if the person uses company
resouces for charity work (without permision).

Why is it different and how do they draw the line between what
is acceptable and what is not acceptable?

chuck