Vic Dura

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:58:46 GMT, in alt.home.repair DANGER:
RADON "Gideon" wrote:

Of course the marginally sentient will claim that our leaders in
Washington aren't dumb enough to not recognize a corporation
acting out of self-interest. But those with an ounce of brains will
realize that Congress will follow any whore who will give them billions
of dollars of hidden taxation for them to control. The R-12 taxation
is a lot easier than going to the mats and asking for an income tax
increase. American taxpayers will let you rape them without much
of a fight as long as it is a hidden tax. And the HVAC industry has
few complaints since the new government regs create a de facto
super guild environment which attempts to exclude consumers and
"hacks" from practicing the trade.

Well said.