raden

In message , writes
Martin Carroll wrote:

The house will be unoccupied for the period of the renovation and
therefore the only buildings cover I can get is Property Owners
liability which only covers for Fire, lightening, Earthquake and
Aircraft Strike.

Aircraft Strike??!! That must be the most incredibly unlikely thing
to insure against that I've ever heard of. Not to mention that any
aircraft that happened to strike you would be most definitely liable
and almost certainly able to pay for the damage (well the owners of
the aircraft anyway).

Timely ...

Program on the TV about the Lockerbie disaster on TV as I type

--
geoff