Matt

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"John Rumm" made things up in message
PC Paul wrote:

So that's 95.5 kW.

It's just about feasible, but only at dedicated 'filling stations' with
their own electrical substation. You won't be plugging it in at home...

A whole 6.5Ah huh... got more than that with my Makita ;-)

Minor point, but a real EV would need hundreds of times more battery
capacity than a prius, which puts the "one minute recharge" numbers back

No it doesn't. Toshiba said so. I believe them and don't believe you.

Toyota says it has a CVT and you choose not to believe them. Both are
Japanese just like your beloved combi manufacturer, why don't you
believe what Toyota says? Have they grown tired of you turning up at
their showrooms, sitting in the Prius on display (the one that's been
there for months because no one sane would buy one) and going brum,
brum, beep, beep just like you do down at the playgroup?

Turned up that DB6 engine builders name yet Drivel?

three port valve please