Chris Hodges

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:55:05 GMT, Chris Hodges wrote:

At least they let you buy 'em I've been refused2 or maybe 3 packets
of paracetamol in the past.

You can't buy more than 2 packs anywhere. Most pharmacies have
larger (24/32) blister packs if you ask.

ANd how many of those can you buy at a time, one I guess. Whats the
fipping point? If I want to top meself, I just go from one shop to the
next buying packs in each... Yet another restriction that serves no
real purpose.

I think it's 2 (but possibly only in the form of 1 aspirin and 1
paracetamol), but I agree with you anyway.

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk