Pete C

On 18 Jul 2005 13:06:01 GMT, wrote:

Can anyone suggest where I might find an 'intelligent' (i.e. delta V)
charger for single C and D sized cells?

I already have a Maha charger which charges 1 to 4 AA or AAA cells and
it's so convenient I want a similar charger for C and D cells. So far
all I can find are chargers that charge pairs of cells (always risky,
espcially if they're used singly) or rather expensive Ansmann
chargers.

Are there any other makers out there?

Hi,

I'd get some some C/D adapters from Maplins as AA NiMh have pretty
high capacity these days.

If I really needed to charge C/D NiMh I'd get some dummy AA batteries
and C/D holders, break the connection on the dummy battery and wire it
to the C/D holder.

cheers,
Pete.