Mary Fisher

"Badger" wrote in message
Bob Eager wrote:

You can't buy more than 2 packs anywhere. Most pharmacies have larger
(24/32) blister packs if you ask.

ANd how many of those can you buy at a time, one I guess. Whats the
fipping point? If I want to top meself, I just go from one shop to the
next buying packs in each... Yet another restriction that serves no real
purpose.

It stops the "help me" half hearted attempts without full intent, which
usually end in unintended death due to liver damage.

Actually, it probably does. It increases profits.

Now all we have to do is find out which top man in a pharmaceutical
company gave a big donation to New Labour a few years ago...

Now thats another story, the big pharma co's are putting pressure on about
vitamins to get them made into prescription only meds or at the very least
restrict sales and manufacturing to a select few....

They're going through Europe though, not directcly through Our Glorious
Leader.

Mary