Chadwick Stone©

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"corinne" wrote:

corinne wrote:
Chadwick Stone© wrote:
Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"Aratzio" wrote:

On 11 Jul 2005 20:33:03 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
got double secret probation
because:

"Carl Wilson" wrote:

On 10 Jul 2005 05:20:40 +0200, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote the following in
alt.fan.art-bell:

{snip}

Part of me was wondering if someone made barbecued
pork chops out
of you on the 4th of July, swine.

What a wonderful job of witnessing to the masses
Vito. God must be ****ing his pants with joy.

I said "WONDERING", not "HOPING". Of course,
immature little fools like you have nothing better
to do than twist people's words and harass decent
people online.

So fantasizing that someone, that makes fun of you
online, is tortured slowly over a BBQ and then
announcing your fantasy online is somehow christian?

Well, if it isn't the miscreant that has every line
from The Three Stooges memorized. Thank you for
proving my point.

He proved a point, alright, he proved that you're not
a Christian, the irony being that you did all the work.
--
STONE:

(1) AUK needs a "Hypocrite of the Month" award just
for assholes like you,
---
RESPONSE:
WHAT A RAGING MELT-DOWN STONE...HAVE YOU FINALLY HIT
THE WALL?

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DAMN LIAR AND
HYPOCRITE ON USENET HAS BEEN PROVED A THOUSAND TIMES
OVER, "OH GREAT NETCITIZEN"...YOU HAVE VIOLATED ALL OF
USENET RULES AND POLICIES AS WELL AS THE MAJORITY OF
ALL OF THE ISPS'.

YOU ARE A MALICIOUS PSYCHO THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP.

(2) and a
corresponding HotY award to pick the biggest asshold
of the year -
--
RESPONSE:
YOU HAVE NOW "DOCUMENTED" THAT THE AUK AWARDS ARE FOR

ALL NICELY NOTED FOR THE "www.arboralliance" FOR THEIR
WORLD-WIDE ISP AGREEMENT TO ELIMINATE AUK AND THE OTHER
GANG DOMAINS FROM THEIR SERVERS.

(SNIPPED THE REST OF YOUR SO-CALLED FOAM AND HATE SPEW)

NOTE: I REPLACED YOUR LOONEY-TUNE SIG WITH ONE WHICH IS
ABSOLUTELY APPROPRIATE AND RELEVANT FOR "YOU". BYE BYE
"USENET'S BIGGEST PSYCHO-KOOK". &;D
-----

Chadwick Stone©

IS REALLY A CERTIFIABLE PSYCHOTIC-CYBER-STALKER:
-------------------------

HERE YA GO..HERE ARE THE 3 GREAT URLS TO ADD TO YOUR SIG
TO GET THE WORD OUT, THAT YOU'RE MAD AS HELL AND WON'T
TAKE THE ABUSE OF THE USENET GANGS ANY MORE.

PLEASE PASTE THESE URLS IN "YOUR SIG" TO SHOW THAT YOU
ARE BEHIND THIS MOVEMENT. (MEANT, OF COURSE, FOR THOSE
WHO WANT TO GET RID OF THE USENET GANGS).

Subject:Antisocial personality disorder and the serial
bully
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/apd.htm
THE USENET DEATH PENALTY (UDP) FOR ISP/READER
ADMINISTRATORS WHO "CAN" ELIMINATE THESE GANGS IF YOU
START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THEM:
http://www.stopspam.org/faqs/udp.html
NOTIFY THE "ARBOR ALLIANCE" THAT YOU WANT THEIR MEMBERS
TO IMMEDIATELY ENFORCE THE "UDP" AND THAT YOU WANT
USENET USERS TO BE "AT THE TABLE FOR DISCUSSIONS".
CONTACT THEM AT THIS URL AND SEND THEM STONE'S POST TO
SHOW THE ABUSE THAT JUST "ONE" OF THESE PSYCHO-GANG
MEMBERS SPEW:
http://www.arbor.net/fingerprint-sharing-alliance.php

I wish you well in your endeavor to do something about
the rampant troll problem on usenet, but unfortunately I
don't know if anything can be done to remove these
miscreants from EXISTING usenet hierarchies. Please prove
me wrong if you can, and I'll be the first to pat you on
the back for it. I wish you the best of luck with
everything.

*slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

I noticed your picture on Monaghan's immature little
"DECK OF CARDS", right next to my picture.

Woohoo! k0oKs of a feather are featured together!

On one hand I get annoyed

Thats because your pussy hurts. Try rubbing it down with a soothing
ointment, that might help you feel better.

at the unmitigated gaul of these swines.

Nice "Christian" testimony, Frito. Do you *EVER* do as Christ commands or
are you *ALWAYS* a hypocrite?

On
the other hand I really feel sorry for them and I still
pray for MOST of them, Ross and Stone are the only
exceptions.

Since you don't obey the God featured in the Bible, it's clear that where
ever your infernal master resides, you're in for a toasty afterlife.

Vito Kuhn
Certified Usenet k0oK

I f10r3d your .siggy, Frito. No thanks are necessary, it was my pleasure
to provide a socially useful community service.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com