Mike O.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:38:59 GMT, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

Here's a guy who managed to gang two Craftsman table saws together.

Ahh...the memories.

Many years ago we had a job to build 140 video cassette display
cabinets for a convenience store chain. We had 280 4'x8' sheets of
various sheet goods that we needed to cut into 4'x4' pieces. At the
time we had two of the old Delta 10" saws with the chrome fence bars
that would only rip to 24". We bolted them both together and used
the fence on one saw to cut from the other. Of course we had to
measure to the fence since the scale was just a little bit off.:-)

Mike O.