Leon

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm in the market for a new dado blade? Anyone know the tradeoffs
between these? I read glowing reviews of the Infinity Tools' Dadonator.
Forrest has the reputation (and cost about $100 more). I'm replacing a
Freud, which I ruined accidentally by sliding my mitre across several
of the blades.....

If you think you may do that again get the cheapest set. If you think you
may do better the Forrest may not appear to do a much better job but I would
be willing to say that it will do a better job after several hours of
cutting. The Forrest blades tend to stay sharp a lot longer. I have the
Dado King and it works great.