Duane Bozarth

montygram wrote:

If anyone can build a simple wood attache-style case, I'd like you to
send me a price quote. As long as shipping won't be too expensive, for
example, if you live in Australia (I'm near New York City), I might
want to buy 50 or so per year. It needs to be about 16 by 24 inches
(32x24 when open) and have two hinges, a handle, and two claps of some
sort. It can be about 3 to 4 inches wide. As long as it's not made
cheaply, it will suffice. If you can't do this, but know a company
that makes such cases inexpensively, please send a message. Basically,
I need the kind of box painters keep their brushes and paint in.
Unfinished but sturdy. Go ahead and send me a price estimate and what
materials you will use.

Thanks.

Several online catalogs have display cases for crafts--pens come to
mind. Woodworkers Supply is one, perhaps? It's not an area of personal
interest so don't know specifically, but I do know I see various ones in
multiple catalogs.