Dave in Fairfax

Dave, it's more a tung oil finish, but it's a lot easier because it
doesn't seem to get sticky if you don't wipe it off within a certain
time. Barbara did all the floors in her house and walking on the
barefoot was like walking on silk. It can be buffed to a sheen but
not a shine, which I only do if someone really, really wants it. The
velvit oil seems to give the wood that feel of a well-worn, 100-yr. old
chair arm.....well, not exactly but close enough. And it's water
resistant.

Thanks, I read through the website, sounds like a couple of decent
people. I think I'll start with a pint and see how I like it. The
shipping about doubles the price, if gas wasn't so expensive I'd just
drive down and pick some up.

Good to have you back,
Dave in Fairfax
--