Duane Bozarth

Lawrence Wasserman wrote:

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: You can find these
ready-made at the regular lumber section in Home Depot.

OP is in UK, I think...although I know they have some "super stores", in
my limited times over the pond I never had the opportunity to
investigate what would be their Borg--although by now, maybe they've
been exported there as well??? It's been some time since I was last
there...

I've posted it before, but my favorite related wreck-related experience
was visiting a chap in his shop--what attracted me was the sign "Joinery
for Purpose"...