mike

orange wrote:
I've got problem with one PSU. Its occasionaly working.
Sometimes when I turn the switch ON nothing happens and then when I
turn it OFF, for a sec it starts and (normally) shutsdown immediately.

what could be the problem?

It is very old Amiga 2000 switching PSU, similar to PC (+12V,
+5V..etc).

please help

The supply may require some minimum load on one or all outputs
to function.
mike

..
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
htremovethistp://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/4710/