"TURTLE" wrote in message

" wrote in
message ...

"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...

RP wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just leave it on. Won't hurt anything.

snip

Right. It is a great way to help keep the house cool. The fan is

on
fractional horse motor, costs pennies to run and will keep the A/C

from
kicking on for another hour or two.

My version of physics seems to conflict with that notion.

hvacrmedic

I posted that this morning (and two others) but haven't seen any of
them.

Harry K

Try it and see. It works by having the air in the room moving. You
feel more comfortable at the same temperature and can set the A/C
higher. Mine goes on about noon every day in summer and stays on until
bedtime. If you have a basement and have a way of sucking your feed
air from there, you gain even more.

And its against all known building codes for a reason.

This is Turtle.

WOW Your fixing to tell me something here why drawing air from a basement

is
against every building code there is. what if the draw air supply /

furnacers
are in the basement ?

TURTLE

Do you have a copy of the IBC?
If you do, read it retard. You cant just arbitraly start drawing air from a
basement.