Gort

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Gort" wrote in message

With a dealer like that you'll want to give all all your business and
refer others to him.
"One hand washes the other" thing.

Bardell's Decorating in Woodstock CT is well respected amongst both pro and
homeowners here. Bob was the manager of a S-W store in town and went out
on his own about 18 years ago. He built his business by selling good
products. If he handles it, you can be assured it is good quality. You can
ask questions and get honest answers

I've heard him give a customer an honest answer when asked "what is
different between this brand and that brand?" and he replied "I make more
money on that one, but they both do the same thing."

I love it! Unfortunately I'm too far away to trade there, but hopefully
others nearby will see your post.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.