Joseph Meehan

Brandon Herlein wrote:
How would you suggext cleaning cement in the basement to get it ready
to paint. pets have been in the basement and they have went to the
bathroom on the floor and now we want to clean it deeply and then
paint the floor. what do you all suggest?
Thanks

TSP is a great cleaner for cement, but it is not available in all areas.
The DIY stores will have other products marked for cleaning concrete. Most
are OK, but if you have TSP available in your area, I suggest using it. Be
careful. Also do a good job. The results you get will be directly related
to how well you do the cleaning. Do it half way and you would be better off
not doing anything.

Be sure to use a paint that is marketed for painting concreter floors.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit