John Rumm

Mark wrote:

Appears I owe you or your trowel an erratum

Alas not mine, I have finshed the plastering and had to give it back ;-(

I went into my tool merchant last week and he had your mega-buck trowel on
display.
But these ones weren't bent like a bow along the complete length, only at
the edge tips.

Yup, that is what I was trying to describe!

Looks like the ones I first saw in B&Q must have been dry lining trowels
either incorrectly displayed or delivered by Marshalltown.

I still don't like them though

Fairy snuff! ;-)

Not being a real plasterer, I found it much eaiser to get absolutely
line free results when polishing up. Something I could not seem to
manage all the time with my own trowel even though it had acquired much
the same shape with use. Perhaps a bit more rubbing on a brick will help ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.