bz

Ken Weitzel wrote in
news:98zCe.1975716$6l.624389@pd7tw2no:

bz wrote:

I need the schematic [and other service information, if available] for
a 1993 Zenith TV. model number SL3585BT, Serial Number 381-34431174

Sams Photofacts does not carry the model. Zenith does not have the
information. The supply house they refered me to does not have the
schematic. Perhaps someone knows of a similar chassis that would be
available and help me fix the set.

It is blowing a small, solder in fuse, that feeds the Horizontal and
high voltage sections. The fuse blows as soon as the set is turned on.

Hi bz...

http://www.euras.com/repair_tips_1/Z...5BT_Zenith.htm

This may be helpful...

Thanks, Ken,

It very well may be. The registration process seems to take a while.

--
bz 73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap