jon_banquer

Grant Erwin wrote:
If I'm not mistaken Mr. Harvey used to post quite frequently to rcm, so this is
in a sense "one of our own". - GWE

Grant,

I have worked in small machining job shops since 1993. After reading
Mr. Havery's book if he had never posted I would consider him "one of
our own".

IMO, Mr. Harvey has posted... anonymously.

If were looking to help others I feel Mr. Harvey's book needs to be
mentioned on a more frequent basis as it's the only one I know of that
correlates to exactly what I know to be FACT after over 10 years
working for small machining job shops.

Almost nothing posted by the top poster to alt.machines.cnc and to
comp.cad.solidworks relates to working in small machining job shops and
what little does is often wrong / easily available elsewhere in better
form.

jon